Our Corporate Banking division provides customised financial solutions to African clients, African financial institutions and international corporate clients. We also assist private equity funds with their efforts to leverage African acquisitions.
We provide facilities across a wide range of sectors with maturities adjusted to the risk profile and the nature of the particular industry. We originate transactions that we structure with clients, funded from our own balance sheet, through club-deals and syndications, or in conjunction with affiliated banks of the BMCE group. Transactions can be arranged either on an underwritten or best efforts basis. We also participate in facilities arranged by other banks on the primary and secondary markets.
- Although all sectors can benefit from Corporate Banking division facilities, we have specific expertise in :
- Infrastructure (e.g. airports, port terminals)
- Energy (e.g. power generation)
- Hard commodities (e.g. oil & gas, mining)
- Soft commodities (e.g. coffee, cocoa, cotton)
- Highly skilled team
Our team has proven expertise in international financial markets and in-depth
knowledge of African markets
- International professional standards
We uphold the highest ethical business standards, ensuring transparency and
best practice in all the services we offer.
- Presence on the ground
Our network of offices in Africa enables efficient processes and allows us to
provide optimal solutions to meet our clients’ objectives, including facilities and
guarantees in local currency.
- Network of experts
We work closely with a range of experts, including lawyers, insurance and
technical experts, in Africa and internationally.
- Flexible and efficient decision-making process