BMCE Bank International draws its unique trade finance expertise from the 50-year experience of its parent company, Banque Marocaine du Commerce Extérieur (BMCE), as an international trade financier between Africa and the rest of the world.
The Trade Finance team takes advantage of BMCE’s strategic interest in the African continent as well as a good understanding of the opportunities and challenges presented by the continent to establish business relationships with selected African financial institutions, including the Bank of Africa Group.
We offer exporters and traders protection against non-payment risk on export receivables and offer importers in Africa secured payment solutions. The range of services offered includes:
- Letters of credit: including advising and confirming letters of credit
- Stand-by letters of credit
- Documentary collections
- Forfaiting: discounting of trade receivables, including promissory notes, bills of exchange and letters of credit, on a without recourse basis
- Clearing accounts in most convertible currencies
- Interest-bearing accounts in most convertible currencies
- Foreign payment and collection solutions
- Spot, forward and swap transactions in most currencies